2. Google Banned Tool - Quick way to find out whether your URL is in Google’s banned database
3. Crazy Egg - Variety of products to see what people are doing on your site using a heatmap or just plain hard data. Pricing plans start with free accounts that let you track up to 5000 visits per month and four pages, up to Pro an offering for $99 per month that lets you track 250,000 visits per month.
4. SiteScan - A free way to ensure that your website is configured properly for Google Analytics.
5. Reinvigorate’s Snoop
Real Time Web Analytics – free for PC and Mac. Greater flexibility than Google Analytics
6. PopURI - At-a-glance link popularity of any site based on its ranking (Google PageRank, Alexa Rank, Technorati etc.), social bookmarks (del.icio.us, etc), subscribers (Bloglines, etc) and more
7. Quantcast - Demographics for your site
8. Social Meter - Scans popular social websites to analyze your social popularity.
9. StatCounter - Highly configurable hit counter and real-time detailed web stats. Useful for European Web sites.
10. Clicky Web Analytics - Web analytics – nicely organised and oh so pretty.